>OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES: CLARKSON 19, YALE 16, MICHIGAN TECH 13,
>MICHIGAN STATE 6, LOWELL 5, MINNESOTA 4, ST. LAWRENCE 3, BROWN 2, BOWLING GREEN
                                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>2, ALASKA-FAIRBANKS 2.

Either Ric (the poster of the Albany TU) made a typo, or he is playing a cruel
joke on BGSU fans, or one of the voters has a serious drug problem.

C'mon, Bowling Green getting votes after being swept, when they did not
get any votes last week????? OK, if the Falcons get a vote, then KENT
should get some, too.

I guess the more voters you have in a poll, the greater the chance of getting
an oddball. Sorta makes the whole system look silly, tho.

But who am I to criticize the Albany Time Union?????????????????????????????
(^; times 10

Keith