I first thought is was unbelieveable that the NC$$ would specifically
ban the tribute to "fallen players" but then I starting remembering
some of the incredibly ridiculous and otherwise petty rules that
orginization wastes its time writing and enforcing.

Funny though, when Loyola Marymount wore #44 in tribute to Hank Gathers
back in the NC$$ hoops tournament back a few years, one didnt hear
any complaints from the hierarchy or comments that it might be
against the rules, by CBS. But if a hockey team were to try it...
Bri Farenell			  	    |  GO CLARKSON HOCKEY!
Clarkson '95			  	    |  GO ARIZONA FOOTBALL!
[log in to unmask]            |  GO ARIZONA BASKETBALL!
AHL and ECAC contact for rec.sport.hockey   |  GO USA HOCKEY!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 1992 CALDER CUP CHAMPION ADIRONDACK RED WINGS!
	     Calder Cup Champs: 1981 1986 1989 1992