>> Mankato State and
>>Bemidji State are the only 2 Division II teams in the area, I understand
>>that there is only 8 nationwide.
>
>Anybody know what the others are? Cansisus? UConn?

Canisius and UConn are DivI for purposes of the NC$$ tourney.  Two other
DivII teams are AIC and St Anselm.  I don't know who the four others are.

I thought I had heard something about the DivII tourney being brought back,
too, but I didn't hear anything about when.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*