Argh!  My apologies to Michigan fans, Michigan State fans, college hockey in
general, and especially to the three people who've already nailed me on my
Felsner faux pas.  I shoulda Revived with Vivarin before typing in that
post.

And now that Charlie has gotten the ball rolling with a Phinal Phour ticket
request, let me add "me, too."  The Bradley Center says there MIGHT be some
leftovers after the tickets reserved for the Phinal Phour go on sale, but
I think I have a better chance of being struck by lightning in my basement.
Does anybody know of a ticket or two that might be available?  I'm going to
be in the area anyway that weekend (actually, ninety-some miles away in
Chicago), but I would hope to meet up with some Hockey-L folks in Milwaukee
and... oh, yeah, see a few games.

Charlie, maybe we should resort to taking out an ad in whatever Milwaukee's
major newspaper is called...
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and probably '94