>  Just out of curiosity, what game or games, is considered the "big" game at
>  other places?  This is just an idea to try a new topic.
>  William Sangrey
>  Cornell '87&'9?
>  Let's Go RED!!!

    For as long as I can remember Clarkson fans have always had the hardest
time getting into a game against SLU, and I would easily venture to say the
same for the SLU students when Clarkson comes to town.  This great "North
Country Rivalry" has been around longer than most Clarkson Grads that I know
(Bri Farnell might be able to enlighten us more on that one.).  I know that the
for the last four years I had to buy the tickets for reserved seats at the
Clarkson-SLU home games just because the line for the student seats was always
started before I got out of classes.  The games are always intense (even if the
scores don't show it) and many students from both schools are in attendance at
either school's home game.