Just a request once again, as we near the start of the season, for people
who can to post here schedules for any and all teams/leagues.  Many have been
already posted, and either I or someone else will post a composite DivI
schedule sometime in early October after compiling all 46 team schedules
together.  You may even wish to take a moment to contact your school's sports
information department and request a schedule, even a tentative one, either by
mail/fax or in person.  Thanks in advance for everyone's assistance in this
matter.