Also on the USA team in the Tampere cup is Craig Johnson of the Gophers.
(He scored a goal in the loss to the Swedish team, but hadn't been
among those mentioned as members of the team.)  Johnson is a junior
forward from St. Paul, MN (and, I hate to admit, Hill-Murray H.S.)

One other note:  the Gophers will again be having their "Border Battle"
with the Badgers in Met Center in Bloomington.  (Sorry, I don't have
the date here.)  It was such a success last time, they're gonna do it
again.  Just not as much "atmosphere" as Mariucci, though.  (But most
people can actually see most of the game!)

Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!