Greetings from Marquette, Mi, that is...

I was wondering if some of the hockey fans out there could assist me in
a little search...  I'm curious as to the various chants, if you will,
that have been yelled, screamed, or otherwise voiced at hockey games
arcoss the nation.  I could search the archives for these sayings, but
I think most of you will agree this would be a major P.I.A.!!!!  If you
kind hockey fans, who are kinda bored this summer and think the
discussions on Olympic Hockey are getting a bit old (no offense
intended to the posters of these goodies), could jog your memories and
bring these sayings, as wierd as they may be--to other hockey fans who
wish there was hockey in the summer--this would be very much
appreciated.....  Weather update...  Today, Saturday we actually had
another glimpse of summer. High in the upper 70's, for those of you who
care.

Hang Loose,
Dwayne Nyman    ([log in to unmask])
Northern Michigan University
Marquette, MI--Home of the World's Largest Wooden Dome AND Where we have
no summer, usually...(you know the rest)