Just out of curiousity, how big is hockey in the east?   How about the north?
Here in Canton, Ohio, hockey is not very pouplar at all.  Don't get me wrong,
I LOVE hockey and so do most of my friends, but the nearest ice rink is 25
minutes north at Kent State (look for reviews this season).  Are there a lot
of ice arenas in the east and the north?  Or is their just more interest, and
people go out of their way to go skate/play?

* Tim Harrison   *  Canton Street Hockey Association     *
* R3TLH          *  Canton, Ohio                         *
* AkronVM        *  "Yes!  We play on skates!"           *