Mark Grassl writes:
> 	Well I sympathise with both Carol and James.  I didn't order tickets
> 	either.  On the other hand, I am rather elated by this support for
> 	hockey in Milwaukee.  Having a sellout this far in advance might
> 	wake some people up(i.e. TV executives) to this exciting sport.
>         As far as missing the ticket rush, it wasn't like we weren't warned
> 	to order our tickets early.

I agree with Mark. First we complain because our sport isn't popular
enough (i.e. television coverage, newspaper coverage) and then we complain
when it gets too popular (i.e. sellout 9 months in advance). I think this
shows how popular hockey really is in Milwaukee and in Wisconsin. Even the
hockey crazed state of Minnesota didn't sell out the championship game until
gameday a couple years ago.

-Dean