Does anyone know any new information regarding Team USA's bid for the
   World Championships (in Czechoslovakia?) ?  I know they lost to Finland
   a couple of days ago to drop their record to 1-2 but I haven't seen or
   heard anything since.

   * Tim Harrison       * President                        *
   * r3tlh              * Canton Street Hockey Association *
   * AkronVM.UAkron.Edu * Canton, Ohio                     *

I read in the paper this morning that Team USA is in 3rd place behind
Finland and Germany in Group A with a record of 2-2-1 (not sure about
the one tie).  Finland is 4-0-0.  Russia is atop Group B at 3-0-1.

Glenn