Well, rink to rink is best for Bos C to Bos U (Mike Machnik gave me some
numbers which were that), most places city to city is probably good enough,
and with Denver or CC to anywhere is probably more meaningful for my
purposes, but I'll take whatever data and units I get.  And thanks for
the Denver-CC number; I'll use it.  Part of the interest has to do with
how hard it might be for fans to travel with the team.  Wow, in Boston
you couldn't see all the games for time conflicts of games within walking
distance while in Denver you gotta have a few hundred $ just to visit
once.

Anyway thanks for the comeback - if I get enough data and interest, I'll
update and repost.