My apologies if none of this is new, but I haven't seen it before.
  From Lansing State Journal:

  With Alaska Anchorage joining the WCHA (affiliate 92-93, full 93-94),
the 93-94 schedule will have each team playing 7 others 4 times, and
playing the other 2 twice in the 93-94 season.

  The league tournament will have single game elimination among the bottom
four followed by best of three  among the remaining eight.

  The 92-93 season will have a two-referee,one-linesman officiating system.

  This info was attributed to WCHA Commissioner Otto Breitenbach.