My fathere teaches in a part of NYC that is predominantly Asian. After years of
identifying certain syllable combinations in surnames with various ethnicities,
my guess is that Suk is Korean. If a vowel was on the end, like Suka, Suke,
Suki, Suko and Suku, he would probably be Japanese.

Another question: I know the cities that contain all ECAC schools, and a couple
of Hockey east schools, but what cities and states are the rest of collegiate
hockey teams located in? It took me about two minutes of scanning the shores of
Lake Superior to eventually locate Lake Superior State at Sault Saint Marie,
MI. Is U Minnesota = Minnesota-Duluth?

Rich Vehlow, [log in to unmask]