John inquired about the top 5-10 winningest goalies. I believe that Gary
Kruzich of BG is the winningest. He bested Ken Dryden's record during his
senior year. The 'Kruz' led BG to the NC$$ Championship in his freshman year.
Keith can confirm this and give actual numbers as I don't have any programs
here at work.

Paul Marchant     |    The other FINAL FOUR!    | (513) 865 - 1637
Mead Data Central |    April 2-4  Albany, NY    | Data Technology
P.O. Box 933      |   The BEST OF THE BEST in   | [log in to unmask]
Dayton, OH  45401 |         NCAA Hockey         | ...!uunet!meaddata!paulm