What a great game!  Thanks to both teams for a terrific night of hockey.

I'll be the first one to fan this flame:  I think the referee was the
difference in the game last night.  Wisconsin played a better game, but
those 5 on 3's killed them.  Wisconsin definitely outplayed the Lakers at
even strength, and even when they were down two, their defense was
outstanding.  The only thing Wisconsin didn't do well on was holding their
tempers...

I started out rooting for the Lakers, but I felt soo bad for Wisconsin, that
I switched over and started cheering for them in the third perion.

Of course, I don't want to take anything away from Lake Superior.  They
played a much better game than the one they played on Thursday afternoon and
they are deserving of the title.

I have to question why he would call such a tight game when it has not been
this tight during the regular season.  I would like to see more games called
like this one next year, until the players get the idea that they should
keep the sticks down, and cut out the hooking and holding, but it was too
late for that this year...