An earlier posting inquired as to why Wisconsin's players were angry
toward the end of last night's game.  Obviously, it was the
officiating.  It seemed to me that in a national championship game,
teams should be able to play a bit.  I don't think the game would
have gotten out of hand if the ref had not called so many penalties.
I think that four 5-on-3s for LSSU in the first two periods of a
championship game is ridiculous.  True, Wisconsin should have shown
more restraint at the end of the game; but I certainly think they had
a case.  -- Justin Doherty, NMU