Congrats to the Lakers! Made all CCHA fans proud.

I was not fortunate enough to make it to Detroit, Providence, or Albany. I
found it quite interesting reviewing all the notes about the officiating.

But having watched the game on ESPN last night, I can certainly understand
all the complaints. To put it bluntly, the officiating sucked. I'm sure
Mike or somebody will post a box score or has tallied all the penalties called,
but it was crazy. Probably the worst call was on MacDonald(sp?) for slashing.
Please. And to top it off with a misconduct for arguing an obvious boner call.

From which league does that esteemed ref hail?

And how many 5-3s did the Lakers have? My head was spinning and I lost count.
Now before all the 'Cheesheads' :^) start clamoring, I'll say that inspite the
officiating, it was a good game. Very exciting. It was pretty hairy there
with Wisconsin up 2-0. But I was happy with the results. And to think that
the ESPN announcers predicted a final score of 9-8. I guess we know why they
don't show hockey anymore.

Anchors Away!

Paul Marchant     |      The CCHA and the       | (513) 865 - 1637
Mead Data Central | Lake Superior State Lakers  | Data Technology
P.O. Box 933      |   The BEST OF THE BEST in   | [log in to unmask]
Dayton, OH  45401 |         NCAA Hockey         | ...!uunet!meaddata!paulm