Congratulations to the Lakers for a hard fought victory over
the Badgers.  Even though the Badgers lost the title game,
I'd say most teams would like to have had a season like
Wisconsin put together.

Except for a brief hiatus to Massachusetts, the championship
trophy hasn't had to move very far since it left North
Dakota.  Maybe it will move a little southwest next year.

If you would like to join me at the Bradley Center in
Milwaukee for the Phinal Phour next year, the phone number
for the box office is

(414) 227-0443

--
Jon C. Glueckstein              UW - Milwaukee Dept. of Physics
Internet/Bitnet %%%%% 	[log in to unmask]