I know this isn't WEATHER-L, but if some of you were planning to drive to
Albany on Thursday and you haven't heard the weather, I think you should
give it a look or listen.  I'm still debating what to do because it is
supposed to snow Thursday.  It probably won't be very bad, but it could
result in a longer trip and you might want to think about leaving earlier.
If anyone knows the latest weekend weather for the Capital District, I know
I would appreciate hearing it.  Looks like that season-opening golf game is
going down the tubes...

Hockey thought to keep this pertinent: if the NHL is on strike through the
weekend, it could provide a great opportunity to showcase the college game
to fans starving for some form of hockey...

- mike