Tim Richter writes:
>Yeah, I know, it's a long shot (RPI-Harvard), but I'll be there with
>America's Pep Band making lots of noise and hoping to witness the impossible
>#10 RPI over #1 Harvard ?  Maybe.

   It's happened before, you know, and RPI did it ... [WARNING: misty-eyed
reminiscence from the CHDA to follow] ... 1974 ECAC Quarterfinals, #8 RPI at
#1 (Nationally #2) UNH .... Final Score: RPI 7, UNH 6 in overtime, despite
UNH's valiant rally from a 3-goal, 3rd period deficit that was overcome by
scoring all three of those goals during a late-game 3-on-3 situation.  So
began (for me) nearly two decades now of unabated, but ultimately frustrated
rooting for the UNH icers .... But Sunday's another day :-)

>LET'S GO RED!

    But I thought RPI colors were *cherry* and white :-)

Jim Love <[log in to unmask]> Univ. of Maryland / Cheers from the Chesapeake