I think any playoff series should be an odd number of whole
games and not "two games total goals" or "two games plus a mini-game."
I applaud the new format.  By the way, I have always felt this way;
my opinion has nothing to do with the fact that Clarkson (in 1988)
took the Friday game from Cornell at Lynah and then, after Cornell
won the Saturday game, Clarkson won the "mini-game" 1-0 on a goal with
1:07 to play that Dave Tretowicz scored on an assist from brother Mark
(after Cornell defenseman Craig Donovan had fallen down).

	If there were a way to play 2-of-3, that would be even better.

					Dave Delchamps
					Cornell University
					Let's Go Red !!