Finally after many messages and three VERY helpful listers in Albany we
 finally have a place, a price, and a day/time for the First Annual Hockey-L
 Phinal Phour Dinner!  Many thanks to William Krebs, Gail Kupferschmidt, and
 Tony Hejna for scouting places to have the dinner and all advice about down-
 town Albany.

     DAY:      Thursday  April 2nd
     TIME:     approx. 5:00 pm (immediately after the first semi-final)
     PLACE:    The Fountain Too
               136 Madison St (approx. 5 minutes from the Knick)
               Phone: (518) 426-0558
     COST:     $9-$10.(includes tax/tip)  Cocktails/beer will be extra!

               westerners! ;-)) included.  A cash bar will be available.

 I know that not everyone can make it on Thursday and that is unfortunate, but
 I am sure that if you are not able to come on Thursday, there will be Friday
 and Saturday to get together also.

 PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DINNER.
 WE NEED TO GIVE A FIRM COUNT BY TUESDAY TO THE MANAGER WHO HAS BEEN VERY
 HELPFUL IN ACCOMMODATING US.  IF YOU'LL BE A "MAYBE" PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANYWAY.
 *********** I must have ALL replies by NOON on Tuesday 3/31!!!****************
 E-mail to me directly all replies and questions.
 [log in to unmask] (internet) or  [log in to unmask]  (bitnet)

 A list of currently know seat numbers in the Knick follows:

 Carol/Erik/Paula         sec 127    row AA   seats 1-3
 James Bradshaw           sec 111    row AA   seat  3   (Semi's only)
 Jim Love                 sec 126    row V    seats 1-4
 Mike Machnik             sec 122    row AA   seats 1-2
 Pam/Lisa Sweeney         sec 229    row S    seats 12-13
 Beth Wiese               sec 117    row DD   seats 4-7

 SPECIAL NOTE:
               There is also a very nice place called Jack's Oyster House and
 maybe some of us can gather there before the championship game for some FRESH
 seafood! (It's got to be fresher than what we get out here in Minnesota! ;-)

 There will also be an additional posting for a name and phone number for any
 questions after we get to Albany, please watch your mail!

 The buttons look fabulous so even if you can't make this dinner/gathering
 please try and meet up with us at one of the games or at the hotel.

 Congrats to the Badgers and the Spartans for making the Phinal Phour and here's
  to an ALL-WESTERN (possibly ALL-BIG TEN) PHINAL PHOUR!!!!

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!