and the winner is......MSU! They beat Maine 3-2 tonight. Maine had
(what sounded like) some great chances in the third period, but
Gilmore came up BIG --I mean BIG. He will be chosen the first star,
according to our local radio-man Joe Carr. Maine ends what was supposed
to be their best season at a very respectable 31-4-2. i'm sure somebody
who was down at thegame tonight will post a more thourough recap
later tonight or tomorrow.

          Matthew Sullivan

P.S. i pitty that Maine fans that bussed down to Providence (all 13 buses)
They won't be leaving until say, 11:45 PM. Then a good 4:30-5:00 hours
back up here + They'll probably get food somewhere along the way.
But, I guess if I had the money and time, I'd have done it too!!