For those of you coming to Albany for the tournament, consider a day of skiing.
 There are several excellent ski areas within 2 hours of the tri-cities.  Here
is a short list:

Gore Mtn., NY  1.5 hrs. drive.  Lift tickets are 18$
Lake Placid, NY  2.5 hrs. 18$ tickets (You can also check out the home of the
"Miracle on Ice")
Mt. Snow, VT  1.5 hrs.
Stratton, VT  1.5 hrs.
Bromley, VT 1.5 hrs.
Okemo, VT  1.5-2 hrs.
Killington, VT  2-2.5 hrs.
Pico, VT  2 hrs.
Jiminy Peak, MA  1-1.5 hrs.  Smaller area, but they have night skiing.
Hunter Mt., NY  1.5 hrs.  In the Catskills.  They have some of the best snow
making in the East.  Apparently very good during weekdays.

Many areas lower their lift ticket prices this late in the season.
If you're concerned about snow, we had about 4 inches last night.  I was skiing
at Okemo, yesterday, and the conditions were great.  So, take advantage of the
skiing while you're here.

One other thing, there are trains from Albany to NYC for the day (a 3 hr.
trip).  It's not cheap, but it's an option.

Erik
Cornell '86
U. of Minnesota '91    -    GO GOPHERS