Well I guess we know how reliable the Albany Times-Union Poll is ...

Which voter thought that RPI was the number ten team in the nation??????
granted they played well, yet the puck bounced their way this weekend.
Let's hope they can keep it up, BUT #10 in the country, at least there is
SOMEONE who thinks so...

-Ryan Stone
 Lawrence University (Appleton, WI) '93
 Rensselaer '93

| RYAN G. STONE                     | "An individual can make a difference  |
| Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute  |  a team can make a miracle."          |
| e-mail: [log in to unmask]           |              - 1980 U.S. Hockey Team  |