Mike Zak commented on TV timeouts.  We get a lot of them - have more
games on TV than anyone else in the CCHA I think, at least up until
this year when they have spread them around more.  But I think TV
timeouts destroy the tempo in almost every game where they show up.
Maybe more damaging in hockey than either basketball or football (these
games are played with a large ball under strange rules in case you
don't know what they are - I've had a brief intro, but they are
nothing like hockey - unfortunately for them.