Dartmouth dominated Union, 8-3, tonight.  The win puts Dartmouth in 11th
place with 5 points, and leaves the Dutchmen last with 3.  Union played
it's worst game of the year, and I would guess Dartmouth played one of
it's best.  The officiating was terrible, but not bad enough to make up
for a 5-goal deficit.  Full report coming Monday night or Tuesday.
--
| Jim Teresco			Union College                                 |
| [log in to unmask]	Schenectady, NY 12308			      |