I am planning to write a column for the Clarkson Integrator on how the
NC** is being rather unfair in its treatment of college hockey. So far,
I have two examples, the Phinal Phour and the cutting of assistant coaches.
First I need, the specifics on the cutting of assistants and what else was
decided there. Secondly, does anyone have any info on how the NC** has
shafted hockey before...whether it be this year or in previous years.
Any help would be appreciated, so please email me at below address. Thanks
in advance.

BRI

Bri Farenell
Clarkson '95
A FAN OF USA HOCKEY AND PROUD OF IT!
"It's a great day for hockey" ---Bob Johnson 1931-1991

 		     BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
		     B	Property of B
		      B		   B
			B	 B