On Feb 7, 11:33am, Vicky Deur wrote:
} Subject: Ferris Hockey
} Here is the scoop on Ferris Hockey from Ferris.
}
} I think the administration underestimated the power of the people.  We
} won't quite until we have won.
}
}-- End of excerpt from Vicky Deur

I HONESTLY didn't know Ferris was on the list!!!  I'm sad to see the
state of things there in a state where hockey DOES have a good foothold.

We can only hope that the administration does see the 'light' . . .

Good luck . . .

Phil Ritzenthaler  The Advanced Computing Center for the Arts & Design (ACCAD)
Systems Manager    The Ohio State University
                   UUCP: ...!{pyramid,killer}!cgrg.ohio-state.edu!phil
(614) 292-3416     ARPA: [log in to unmask]