Hockey-L Happy Hour should be held also at RPI when Cornell comes into town.
I haven't done a hockey road trip in four years. Now that I'm a grad student,
well, that means even less time to travel. Plus I don't have a car.

Tonight is our last home game this school year. I posted a get together
possibility already for post-game tonight. I'll leave it a possibility,
as I still don't know what I'm doing. Tell you what- visit me in Section 33,
Row B, Seat 1,2 or 3 tonight by the start of the third period. Otherwise, I'll
assume nothing is going on.

-Rich Vehlow