Wayne writes:
>Let's see how Maine does this weekend against BC and in Hockeyfest.

   1) I hope the Friars from PC, not the Eagles from BC show up at Alfond
        Arena this weekend, and
   2) Do you think Mike M. will be upset to know that at least one Maine
        fan is already planning HockeyFest strategy, looking right past the
        upcoming q-final match 'twixt Maine and Merrimack ??  Now where
        did N'Eastern finish lat year before they went to Conte Forum for
        the HE q-final ??  :-)  :-)

Jim
Go 'Cats
Taking nothing for granite (*grin*) as our *first* home-ice
   HE q-final looms ahead next weekend .....