I don't understand- the Cornell band wasn't allowed to play at RPI. I've
seen guest pep bands at the Field House- Clarkson, Brown, etc. I like it when
pep bands come into our rink and get drowned out by our band and crowd.
I do NOT approve of bipartisan cooperation of pep bands at games. Psychological
domination of the fans and the rink atmosphere is part of the home advantage,
an advantage which others are free to attempt to challenge, but which shouldn't
be shared or given away by those who hold it.

	So why was the Cornell pep band not allowed to play in the Field House?

     Also, the Field House should give the ushers red jackets to wear, as
opposed to gray ones.

     Most worthless cheer: "Let's go Red" at a Cornell-RPI game. Both teams are
red!!!

-Richard E Vehlow