Mercyhurst is just down the lake (Erie) from folks at Cleveland, in Erie, PA.
I believe it's actually a Division II school, but plays a Div. III hockey
schedule.  They've been very strong the past few years, though their record
this year isn't quite as impressive.

BTW, did anyone else notice that at its January convention the NCAA authorized
a Division II hockey championship???  Makes me wonder what will happen, since
many Div. II schools moved up to Div. I when Div. II hockey was abolished
several years ago (e.g., UAF, UAA, St. Cloud, Merrimack), and I'd assume they'd
prefer to stay Div. I.