Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

I was at this game sitting about 6 rows down from the trio and I
understand they were throwing pennies on the ice.  When the police
(I believe they were campus police) went up there, not only were they a
little tipsy, but were caught red handed with a roll of pennies... I'm not
entirely sure the police were being abusive, but that the trio wasn't
about to leave unless they were carried out - which they were!

Michigan Hockey - it's FANtastic       G  O    B  L  U  E!