Happy Hour at Cornell

This is a reminder to all who are attending the RPI@Cornell hockey game on
Friday, Feb 21, 1992.  You're all cordially invited to attend the second
Hockey-L pre-game happy hour at the Chapter House, beginning at 5:30pm until
around 7pm, then the festivities continue at Lynah Rink.  The Big Red Bear
himself/herself has promised to appear (George:  I'll check his ID and make
sure he's not drunk on duty later on).  Bring a friend, buddy, significant
other, or spouse, and talk hockey (specifically, Big Red Hockey, or if you
prefer, USA Olympic Hockey!!!).  I can't promise birthday cake this time, but
the Chapter House does have pizza and nachos.  Let's make this event a success.

Tom Tseng '87
(My apology to Arthur and George:  Sorry to miss you guys again.  We'll drink
one in your honor.)