mike writes from the Boston Globe:

 >5. Show the whole game on tape starting at 8pm Friday night.

 This won't happen.  Someone at CBS wasn't thinking of their other coverage
 they have scheduled for that night. The Ladies Figure Skating long program is
 set for that night.  Given the length of time it takes to show all the
 contenders in Figure Skating there just would not be enough time for both.

 I wonder if it would help to call our local CBS affiliates to let them know
 we want it broadcast live coast-to-coast!  I'm going to try calling them now.

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!
 GO USA!!!