UAA             1       0       1 : 2
Providence      2       0       1 : 3

I don't have much time to write up a nice report.  The Seawolves lost this
evening to the Providence Friars in front of another sell out crowd of 6421 at
the Sullivan Arena.

To be quite honest, I wasn't really impressed with the way that either team
played, though I do have to say that the Friars looked to be a little bit
more prepared then UAA this evening, and their passing was a little better.

Both teams took many many penalities, and there were several double minors
along with a 10 minute given...

This is the first game that UAA has had since the Classic back in the middle
of December, and there were some line changes that had taken place.  I would
think that these two items might have contributed to the outcome.

I suppose that we will see how tomorrow night shapes up, though I expect a much
better game from both teams...only time will tell.