I'll leave all the details to someone else, but here's a brief summary:
Cornell led this game 2-1 in the first, but allowed Colgate to score late
in the first, and then three times in the second.  The last Cornell goal
was scored laste in the third.  After pulling Parris Duffus (that's duh-
fuss, not doo-fiss), the Big Red had som;e excellent chances to score, in-
cluding one where they had the whole net to shoot at at 15 sec, but they
couldn't do it.  But my first Cornell hockey road trip was interresting and
enjoyable.  Thanks to all who provided directions, etc., especially my
navigator and DJ, Howard, who didn't even complain about the way I drive.
Lisa Sweeney
CWRU '88, Cornell '93?