> Three goals in ONE minute?!  Wow!! How common is that--at the end of a
> game or any other time?  How much did pulling the goalie (which I
> presume was done) have to do with this?  AMAZing!

I remember an ECAC quarterfinals game in '72(ish) where Brown was
playing at Clarkson.  Clarkson had a comfortable lead, maybe 6 to 1 or
2, when Brown scored 3 goals in 21 seconds.  Suddenly, Brown was back
in the game, but Clarkson held on to win (no OT, BTW).  Maybe Mike, or
someone, has a full summary of the game since it was an ECAC playoff
game.

John Hughes - CU '73

Yet another Clarkson fan on Hockey-L