Sorry, I just gotta say this.  I look at those ECAC div III lists and I get
sick.  There are only 6 teams in the NCHA, and one of those (Mankato State) is
moving up to Div I.  We don't have money to travel to the East coast to play
teams (and I'm sure the reverse is equally true).  What are we going to do?
Is Div III going to die everywhere but the East coast?  I know I brought this
up before, but it worries me.

Is there *any* chance some Div I schools would be willing to schedule a few
games agains Div III if, e.g., they got an exemption from the 34 game limit?
That is, can the big brothers help their neighbors out a little?  Anybody have
any other thoughts?

In the spirit of the above idea, since there are people out there who will
watch college sports in preference to professional, how about convincing the
pro hockey people it would be in there best interest in building a national
audience if they get whoever carries their games to add some college games to
the TV schedule.  I know I still follow some of the Wisconsin players in the
pros.

Tom Rowe                              Internet: [log in to unmask]
Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation
          Henry Kissinger