Someone just passed on:

> John Haeussler writes:
> >   - When UM sophomore Brian Wiseman completed his natural hat-trick, all

I've been meaning to ask about this expression and am finally getting
around to it. What is a "natural" hat trick?  I have a couple of
hypotheses, but neither makes a lot of sense to me so I'll just wait
for the responses out there in hockey-l land.

And, on the following . . .

> OB Hockey:
> Penn State lost both their games this weekend at the Eleventh
> Annual Best-Western/Pepsi Nitanny Lion Invitational.  The first
> to Ohio University in OT; and the second to Eastern Michigan
> in the consolation game (they're still the Hurons in my book).

What is "OB" hockey?  Club?  I was especially interested in this
since I am an OU alumnus    (1959-63) and in those days we played
hockey with the likes of Ohio State, Bowling Green, and others now
in the CCHA.  Whatever happened with Ohio's program?

BTW, I'm ALSO a Penn State alum (1966-69), so appreciate the posting
from the list member who provided the above.  Durng my Nittany Lion
days I don't believe there was any kind of hockey in the Valley.
                     *      Steve Christopher, NMU       *
                    *  "Go 'Cats!''Going for two in '92!" *