I don't have them on hand, but:

Perhaps someone could repost the accomplishments of Johnson?  I think he
is far and away the only person who could legitimately have a national
championship trophy named after him.  Harkness may have had success in his
tenure, as has Ceglarski, but Johnson had a different kind of success: he
built hockey into what it is today in the US.  The national championships
at Wisconsin and Stanley Cup at Pittsburgh are sidebars in my mind.  Many
well-known American hockey players have said they are where they are in some
part due to Bob Johnson.  I wholeheartedly support such a trophy, even if
it were awarded without the approval of the NC** (like the Hobey & Heisman),
and there is no other person than Bob Johnson who could have his name on it.

- mike