Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Just so you know, I'm embarking on a search for the aforementioned
Sports Illustrated article.  Just wanted to make sure you knew, so
we could avoid spending extra man-hours and all coming up with the
same results.

--
Jeffrey "BJ" Anbinder                       [log in to unmask]
The Sexiest Man in Ithaca Radio             [log in to unmask]

Cornell vs. Miami NCAA Division I Ice Hockey Finals, April 4, 1992...?
Well, it COULD happen...