Mike M. writes:
[...]
>I'm not sure if Chris Craig, who has done
>a fantastic job of covering UNH for HOCKEY-L this year, was at this game,
>so I'll give you my impression from my voluminous notes.

Thanks, Mike.  Between work and Thanksgiving traffic, I knew I wasn't going
to be able to make it to the game.

>Despite UNH's 8-0 start, the UNH people told me
>they thought Levy wasn't playing that well, and he didn't look good
>tonight.

I think that's an accurate comment.  Levy's GAA is ok, but it's skewed by
three games against Air Force and Notre Dame.  In each of UNH's Hockey East
wins, Levy has given up four goals.  UNH has held each of those opponents
to under 30 shots, so it's not like he's getting overwhelmed.  He still pulls
off several amazing saves a game just because of his lightning-fast reflexes,
but he doesn't seem to be in the game all the time.  He's let in bunch of
goals from the point that were not screened at all.  The sophomore slump is
not uncommon, I suppose, but this team will not go anywhere without Levy.

Chris
Go Blue!