Bill writes that for some reason he only got part of my message on polls. This
 has happened more than once (I get the letters I send). Does anybody out there
 possibly have a clue what I'm doing wrong?

Mike Zak writes about donating his bent bike rim instead of a ceramic
 dalmation.Apparently, there must be an epidemic of bent bike rims on the
 Clarkson campus because I and a friend both have one.

Bri Farenell
Clarkson '95
Freshmen rule!

"Offense is personality; defense is character."
---Herb Brooks, head, coach, Utica Devils

PS-I do not have the same disdain for the NHL as many of you seem to. Although,
 I think they would be wise to adopt two of amateur (or at least college's)
 rules.

1) No two line passes. Nothing breaks up the flow of the pro game more than a
 whistle after every two line pass (with the possible exception of fights).
 There is no reason why a two-line pass in the pros shouldn't be legal.

2) Suspended for one game after being ejected. Quite simply, why should the
 proshave to act less professional than the amateurs.