I'll throw my $0.02 in on WCHA penalties...

I attended last weekend's UW-SCSU games.  I thought there was an increase
in special emphasis calls (I didn't actually look at last years data)---
The increase seemed small and did not greatly affect the game.
Perhaps the worse case was the start of period 3 game 2...there were
several consectutive penalties against SCSU (I'm not sure all were special
emphasis) which I think kept them from equalizing a 1 point game.  But since
I'm a badger fan I hardly noticed...
Tom Kirkman                       DECnet:                       55862::TKIRKMAN
Dept. of Physics                  HEP-> MNHEP::55862::    SPAN-> WAVES::55862::
St. John's University             INTERnet:       [log in to unmask]
Collegeville, MN 56321                            [log in to unmask]
(612) 363-3811                    BITnet:                       tkirkman@csbsju
(612) 363-3151                                               FAX:(612) 363-3202
\  \    ____    /  /  ooster: Go Scots
    \__/    \__/   isconsin: Go Badgers