Carol,
Did you folks have a good time?  Was the weather decent or did you get
wet and cold?  Were there a lot of people up there that you knew?

The football game was a bore.  After the first Gopher possession and
score, I thought that the Gophers might run away with the game.  Fat
chance.  The offense went back to their old ways and mistakes.  The
defense played great, though.  Purdue wasn't very exciting either.

At least we have the Twins to cheer for another 2 weeks.

John
--
John J. Feigal                       phone: (612) 638-7834
NCR Network Products Group           email: [log in to unmask]