I don't know if anyone else out there has been hit with the same
revelation as I have, but I'll share it anyways:

There may be unrest in the Soviet Union, crisis in Iraq, and
starvation in Chad - but thank God I am being kept up to date
on the geo-political debate of where the next Gopher/Badger
contest takes place.

I stopped counting at 15 exchanges guy!

Before I get any nasty letters - I'm just joking guys!!!!!!

Well at least I haven't had to read on about who has the best
pep band!!!!!! - OHHH NOOO I hope no one takes a hint there

                                                   Ron