This has been revised due to the decision handed down at the recent
NCAA meetings.  Western Michigan and Merrimack agreed to cancel their
two-game set.  Notre Dame will be visiting Merrimack instead during
its Eastern swing at the end of November.  We'll look forward to
hosting Coach Schafer's Irish for the first time since Jan 89.

A major consequence of these changes is that as it stands, Merrimack
will play 18 of its 32 games at home instead of 17 of 33.  They will
also save quite a bit on travel, with the only non-league road games
being a three-hour Union-RPI trip and a single game at Army (3-4 hrs.),
in addition to the one Hockey East game at Maine.  All other road games
are within an hour to an hour and a half away.

1991-92 Merrimack Hockey Schedule
All game times 7:00 unless given; all times Eastern.
Nonleague games indicated by (NLG), else Hockey East league game.
Tentative as of 5/22/91; replaces 4/10/91.
Changes are listed at end.

OCTOBER 91
Sat 26     Alabama-Huntsville (NLG)
NOVEMBER 91
Fri  1  at Union (NLG)              7:30
Sat  2  at RPI (NLG)                7:30
Wed  6     Boston College
Sat  9  at Army (NLG)
Wed 13  at Lowell
Fri 15     AIC (NLG)
Tue 19  at Boston College
Fri 22     Kent State (NLG)
Sun 24  at Providence
Tue 26     Notre Dame (NLG)
DECEMBER 91
Tue  3     Dartmouth (NLG)
Fri  6     Army (NLG)
Tue 10     Boston University
Mon 30     Air Force (NLG)
JANUARY 92
Wed  1     Air Force (NLG)          2:00
Fri  3  at New Hampshire
Fri 10  at Boston College
Sat 11     Northeastern
Fri 17     Maine
Sun 19  at Maine
Fri 24     Boston University
Sat 25  at Lowell
Fri 31     Providence
FEBRUARY 92
Sat  1  at New Hampshire
Fri  7  at Northeastern
Mon 10     Maine
Fri 14  at Providence
Fri 21     Lowell
Sat 22     Northeastern
Wed 26     New Hampshire
Sat 29  at Boston University

Breakdown:
       HEast  NLG   TOT
Home     10    8     18
Away     11    3     14
TOT      21   11     32

Nonleague breakdown:
       ECAC  CCHA  WCHA   Ind  Non-I  TOT
Home     1     0     0     6     1     8
Away     2     0     0     1     0     3
TOT      3     0     0     7     1    11

Deletions since 4/10:
Nov 29-30 at Western Michigan cancelled.

Additions since 4/10:
Nov 26 Notre Dame.

Date changes since 4/10:
Jan 7 at Maine moved to Jan 19.